About Transport CRM
- Transport CRM is a resource for introducing Taxi / Minibus / Coach Drivers and companies to each other. Transport CRM is made available free of charge as an App to any bona fide Taxi, minibus or coach associated operator carrying out their own private hire work, regular contract work, day excursions, extended tours or express services. Transport CRM’s App cannot be used by brokers. We reserve the right to refuse access to Transport CRM’s App or to, at any time without notice, suspend access to the Transport CRM App for any user which does not directly provide coaches, buses or minibuses as a core part of their business.
- All data posted in Transport CRM’s App (excluding your postal address) is visible to all users of Transport CRM’s App. This includes contact details. We recommend that you do not disclose the email or telephone number of any individual without their consent.
- You do not have to use any other DSL products to use Transport CRM’s App.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to Transport CRM’s to any person or to, at any time without notice and without being required to give reasons, terminate a user’s access to Transport CRM’s App.
Important information about the Transport CRM’s App
- The Transport CRM’s App requires an Apple device running iOS 8.0 or an Android device running Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" operating system. Internet access is required.
- We do not sell the Transport CRM’s App to you. We remain the owners of the Transport CRM’s App at all times. If you do not agree to these Terms, we will not license the Transport CRM’s App to you.
- You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owners of the mobiles or tablets (Devices) on which you will use Transport CRM’s App if these are not owned by you. You, and/or the owner, may be charged by your, and/or their, service providers for Internet access on the Devices. You accept responsibility in accordance with these Terms for the use of the Transport CRM’s App on or in relation to any Device, whether or not it is owned by you.
How to use Transport CRM’s App
Transport CRM’s App can be used to:
- Accept or Decline Taxi, Minibus and Coach hire bookings which you wish to accept or decline (a job).
- Contact the customer to obtain more information about that job and keep in contact by telephone.
- We recommend that you carefully check each job before you click on ‘Accept or Decline’.
- On receipt of receiving jobs drivers can either:
- Click to accept or decline the job. Please note that by accepting the job this contract for the job will be formed at the point that you click to accept the job.
- When a job has been posted on the app, a notification will be sent to all users within a certain radius of the job location.
Accessing Transport CRM’s App
- We do not guarantee that Transport CRM’s App, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Transport CRM App without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason Transport CRM’s App is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Transport CRM’s App is a cloud based system and may therefore be unavailable due to lack of internet connectivity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Transport CRM’s App through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
Your Account and Password
- When you register on Transport CRM’s App you will be asked to create a new password. You must keep your password secure and treat it as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence to use the Transport CRM’s App
- You may download a copy of the Transport CRM’s App onto an unlimited number of Devices and view, use and display the App on such Devices for business purposes only.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms or as permitted by any local law, you agree:
Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in Transport CRM. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The Transport CRM’S App is licensed (not sold) to you and you have no right in, or to, the Transport CRM’s App other than the right to use it in accordance with these Terms.
Limitation of Transport CRM’s Liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Transport CRM’s App, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Transport CRM’s App
- use of or reliance on any content displayed by Transport CRM, on the Transport CRM’s App;
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Transport CRM’s App is a software product and may have occasional bugs or glitches. We shall not be liable if Transport CRM displays the job incorrectly or includes incomplete or inaccurate information. We do not guarantee that the offer and acceptance process will be error free and accept no liability if errors arise.
You may use CHX only for lawful purposes. You may not use CHX:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or malicious, or has any unlawful, fraudulent or malicious purpose or effect, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Transport CRM’s App .
You agree that you will:
- only accept jobs that you have every intention of completing.
not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any equipment or network on which Transport CRM’s App is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Transport CRM’s App or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party;
- not harvest or otherwise collect information about other users;
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Transport CRM’s App; or
- not use the Transport CRM’s App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our App or security or interfere with other users.
Suspension and Termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms in your use of Transport CRM’s App. When a breach of these Terms has occurred we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Transport CRM’s App.
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms. The responses described in this clause 10 are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
On termination for any reason:
- all rights granted to you under these Terms shall cease;
- you must immediately cease all activities authorised by these Terms including your use of Transport CRM’s App;
- you must immediately delete or remove the App from all Devices and, if requested by us, certify to us that you have done so.
- We do not guarantee that Transport CRM’s App will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology and Devices in order to access. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not attack Transport CRM’s via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Transport CRM’s App will cease immediately.
Changes to Transport CRM’s App
- We may update Transport CRM’s from time to time. We do not guarantee that Transport CRM’s App will be free from errors or omissions.
- These Terms apply to the Transport CRM’s App including any updates or supplements to the App. From time to time updates to the App may be issued through your app store. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use Transport CRM’s App until you have downloaded the latest version of the App and accepted any new Terms.
Information about Us
- Transport CRM or We. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12172804 and have our registered office at Unit 3, Mackenzie Industrial Estate, Bird Hall Lane, Stockport, SK3 0SB.
- By using the App you consent to us collecting and using technical information about the Devices and related software and hardware to improve CHX and our other products.
Changes to these Terms
- We may revise these Terms at any time by notifying you of the change when you next start the App or logon to the Website. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue to use CHX.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com